Webwag App Store
Webwag App Store is an integrated application that offers a greatly improved content discovery, purchase and management experience over any other WAP or ODP solution. As the application is embedded into the handset during customization, it guarantees that the customer will have a more coherent and compelling user experience.
- Increase the take up for entertainment services and revenue from mobile applications and games
- Increase user loyalty thanks to targeted marketing programs, customer profiling…
- Can be deployed to the large majority of mobile devices
- Fully integrated user experience: users can access, preview, purchase, install and manage applications and games easily and effectively through an intuitive application
- Updatable off line catalogue: allows seeing the descriptions, images, and prices of applications with a smooth experience that stimulates impulse buy.
- Dynamic update can be achieved with our solution in various ways that can be complementary, thanks to the fact that it is an integrated product: standard MIDP alarm, binary SMS and silent processing.
- Community tools allows users to read and write comments about games and applications.
- Message box: user can receive, in a non intrusive way, specific messages from publishers.
- Reporting tools: the application can store the customer browsing habits, and application usage information. These figures are sent to the statistics server when the user is connected for catalogue updates. The system allows a real segmentation to promote related games, to rank games by usage, sales, etc.
- Billing: Webwag App Store can easily be connected to the operator’s billing systems that allow different ways to charge end user: pay per download, pay per day, pay per 24h access.
Webwag App Store is available on Java, Symbian and Windows Mobile.