The JavaMe Edition delivers a wide range of Internet services in the form of graphically rich micro-applications (widgets).
- Reach the mass market.
- Use ultimate feature of each devices.
- Smooth end user experience.
- Fully design for mobile adverstising.
SPECIFIC FEATURES In addition of standard components, the JavaMe Edition has some specific features:
- Rendering engine: Webwag mobile supports rendering widgets in a rich and graphical environment constituted of png images, tables and other elements allowing any form and size to be chosen.
- HTML renderer: Webwag mobile can also render html widgets thanks to an integrated HTML renderer that displays a subset of HTML 3.2.
- Touchscreen support: Webwag mobile has been specially optimized to support finger and gestures operations.
- Dynamic adaptation: in order to minimize deployment complexities, Webwag mobile dynamically adapts its capabilities thanks to elaborated detection mechanisms (Soft keys detection, screen size and orientation detection, Blackberry detection to adapt menu…)
- Inter widgets communication: in order to create complex use cases, widgets can communicate with each other, making it possible for the Flickr widget to set the user background, for the wifi finder widget to open a mapping widget…
- Multi-language support.
- "Multi sized" widget: Users can select the size of the widget on the dashboard
- Home screen integration: Widgets resides direclty on the home screen of the end user